It’s true. Sometimes in the quest of beauty, you over do it: too much coloring, too many hair products and styling tools. It happens to the best of us. It’s no wonder hair becomes dull and lifeless.
To get your hair shiny and cute again, take a hands off approach for awhile. Follow these six easy steps:
– De-gunk your hair. Use a clarifying shampoo to get rid of build up.
– Moisturize. If dryness is the culprit, use a moisturizing shampoo and deep condition weekly!
– Add shine. Dull hair can be perked up with a shine spray, mist or serum.
– Use the right styling brush. A brush with tightly packed bristles smoothes hair, giving it a glossy finish.
– Blow dry on cool or warm. Drying hair on a hot setting will only add to the damage.
– Protect hair from the elements. Whether it’s the beach or a cold, windy day, cover your hair and spray those locks with a sun block designed for hair.
You can get dull hair bouncy, shiny and manageable again. Got questions? That’s what we’re here for!
Call Us On (03) 5428 8144